jueves, 28 de marzo de 2019

Still Alive Still Playing Video Games

As a priest trying to live a holy life, I don't have a television. I do still play video games but only a little bit, a maximum of 30 mins a day while I eat breakfast and listen to some kind of Catholic Sermon like those by Sensus Fidelium on YouTube.

I use the Easycap to play a PS3 through my laptop using software called Honestech TVR 2.5.

I have now been ordained to the Sacred Priesthood for a year, and I have also just turned 30 years old, so I am now both a priest gamer and an "old gamer"!

It is amazing being a priest and offering Holy Mass each day.

In the last year since my ordination I have managed to play through Legend of Dragoon for the ps1. Maybe at somepoint I will write a review for it. Ultimately it felt like a major FFVII clone but with a few novel gameplay elements, sadly the game turned anti-God like the ff games it clones.

I have now moved on to Metal Gear Solid, I am nearly finished I think and have really enjoyed it!

What else?... On the side I have tales of Phantasia and also Phantasy star 4, I have basically been dissapointed with phantasy star 4, I was hoping for something with the same kind of life about it as FFVI an CT for the SNES but from about 10 hours playtime it seems very much town-dungeon-town-dungeon in a rather boring fashion. I don't think it even touches FFIV.

Keep the faith guys.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario